In-House Fabrication of Protection and Control Panels
Protection relay and custom control panels are application-specific control systems that are designed and built to exact process and customer requirements. These control systems are part of every industrial manufacturing and substation application.
Part of RTS Consulting – Automation project turn-key success is that we maintain high build quality standards and an in-house CSA/UL control panel facility to ensure fast, engineered to order fabrication.
We have experience designing and building many types of custom control panels across a wide range of industries. These include:
- Industrial Discrete and Process control panels
- Motor control panels
- Substation Protection Relay panels and E-Houses
- Medium voltage panels
Some of the key benefits that can be realized by utilizing RTS Consulting – Automation as your systems integrator, with an in-house panel shop, include:
- Sole-source responsibility.
- Quick response to design changes and/or supplier material shortages.
- Simulated testing capabilities with in-house engineering support.
- Extensive documented testing procedures for each control system.
From material procurement through final assembly and testing, our highly trained panel shop technicians and engineers ensure that your control panels are built to specification and on time.
These international certification marks indicate that the RTS Consulting – Automation protection and control panel manufacturing facility has been tested and meets the requirements of the applicable CSA and UL standards.