RTS Consulting uses many different tools to help manufacturers automate and improve their production capabilities.
In today's ultra-competitive manufacturing environment, companies that do not invest in automation will be left behind. The old focus on using automation simply to increase productivity and reduce costs has shifted to an increased emphasis on flexibility and convertibility in the manufacturing process. Manufacturers are increasingly demanding the ability to easily switch from manufacturing Product A to manufacturing Product B without having to completely rebuild the production lines.
RTS’ extensive manufacturing experience across a wide range of industries has positioned us well to help our customers identify opportunities for improvements in all areas of their operations.
Manufacturing Business Intelligence for Operational Excellence
When real-time shop floor data is tightly integrated with accurate business information, a company has the manufacturing business intelligence to deliver operational excellence – and become the perfect plant. Manufacturing IT consulting for your business should include an integrated approach that covers off such vital areas as quality, maintenance, production planning, and more.
Imagine leveraging your existing hardware devices and systems via bi-directional connectivity to your data. The result is real-time, role based, contextualized visibility to information, which means you can:
- Align your ERP and manufacturing operations with your business objectives.
- Identify and measure results of continuous improvement and lean initiatives.
- Improve plant operational efficiency and increase throughput while monitoring bottlenecks
- Increase agility and responsiveness to customer demands.
- Increase production performance and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- Better scheduling and adherence to production plans.
- Optimize manufacturing plant utilization.
Based on our diverse industry expertise , including shop floor data collection, as well as pre-built templates for operational execution , RTS Consulting – Automation implementations integrate disparate automation systems, leading enterprise systems, and innovative, resource-effective processes for optimal plant efficiency.
We use consistent and structured project methodology – from initial discovery and blueprinting to go-live and post-project support. All while keeping an eye on leading technologies (now focused on manufacturing Big Data and the Industrial Internet of Things) to maximize solution value.
SAP MII is a composite development framework that links enterprise processes and master data with manufacturing processes, to run your business based on a single version of the truth. SAP MII breaks down as follows:
- Manufacturing Integration – data connectivity and transformation.
- Manufacturing Intelligence – user interface and manufacturing analytics.
SAP MII lets your plant transform into an adaptive manufacturing system, ensuring that all information that affects manufacturing is visible in real-time. SAP MII means you can set defined targets, with resulting cost reductions and quality improvements above the industry average.Learn More about SAP MII Solutions
No matter which kind of MES solution you use, the deployment of pre-built templates can take your corporate goals and turn them into specific actions at various levels, optimizing production activities with the least amount of resources and quick time to value. We have 12 templates for managing OEE, production orders, work instructions, routings, rework, documentation, quality, and more.Learn More about MES Solutions
In these trying economic times, efforts at environmental responsibility and sustainability are under greater scrutiny than ever before.
In the face of increasing energy costs and market volatility:
- Are you managing energy with the same expertise and diligence you apply to other parts of your business?
- Do you know what your energy costs are and understand what parts of your operations are the top energy consumers?
- Can you compare energy usage and costs across your locations and operations in real-time?